countdown to christmas - day eighteen

Anyone who knows me, knows that I watch very little television. It's rare for me to get sucked into any show, series, or the latest reality TV craze. However, I must admit that I have thoroughly enjoyed wrapping myself in "Clash of the Choirs" this week. Maybe it's the part of me that misses singing in my church's choir, maybe it's the fact that music is such a huge part of me, or maybe it's simply a need to get lost in something fun and beautiful.

I think that "Clash of the Choirs" captures the essence of Christmas even if all the songs aren't holiday-based. There's such a feeling of good-will and encouragement.

Catch a little glimpse of the behind-the-scenes practice sessions to peak your interest. And, tune in tomorrow night as the choirs take on Christmas music!

Comments

Popular Posts