for the love of fabric - part 2

There are several jobs in this world that I am quite certain I would adore. Amongst these professions is fabric designing. During a phase where I was really convinced that this was my long-lost life calling, I bought fabric paint, scoured the remnant bins at Joanns, and created these handpainted fabrics. I have yet to do anything of importance with them, but they are waiting patiently for the day that my sewing skills catch up with my ridiculous love of fabric.

Comments

me said…
I love the alternative pokeadot fabric, i hope you find a project for your fabric, there's just so much to do with fabric, i'm sure you'll find something.
Natalie said…
your amazing my dear! I love you to bits
Anonymous said…
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Popular Posts