the owls of owenania: jasper

Meet Jasper. Jasper now lives in Norwood, Ohio, with a most wonderful family of four. Well, five now, as Jasper has just added himself as the fifth member of the clan. I think that Jasper's polka-dotted belly and big, curious eyes make him a most welcome addition to any family, and, as with all these little felted creations, I was sad to see him go. But more sad (or jealous), perhaps, that he gets the pleasure of living with a family that I wish I could see on a daily basis. For now Jasper will have to be my ambassador until I can take my own flight to my much-missed Ohio friends.

Comments

Jill said…
I'm biased, but Jasper is my favorite owl of Owenania! Love all your little creations : ) And how did the art auction go??
Robin said…
Jasper is definitely my favorite so far. His shape is just absolutely perfect, and the polka dots are such a great little whimsical touch. I am so very impressed, Heather. Keep up the good work! :o)
Merand said…
I love his mottled gray "feathers" and his polka-dots. Each one is so unique. I'm still in awe of how you do it!

Popular Posts